The UV disinfection light is compact and lightweight, convenient to carry out, not occupying much storage space.
Easy to operate.The UV disinfection light is designed with one button to control the power conveniently.
Battery powered.The UV disinfection light is powered by two AAA batteries (not included), no power cable limitation.Practical The UV disinfection light can make full use of the UV light to kill bacterial, mites and so on. Don’t put this light to your pet for longer than 2 minutes.Scope of application The UV disinfection light is widely suitable for home, office, business trip, travel, easy to carry and use.
Specification for UVC light kill virus :
Type: portable UV disinfection light
Material: aluminum + electric component
Battery: lithium batteries (not included)
Size: 17.5*3.3cm/ 6.88*1.3inch (L*D)
Weight: 40g/ 1.41oz
If you have interested in it, please advice any time!