Nine basic performances to pay attention to LED light source
With the rush of the market, as a consumer, the choice of led still to be calm, scientific analysis, the selection of the best cost-effective light source and lighting, the following describes the basic performance of several LEDs:
1. The brightness of the brightness LED is different and the price is different. LEDs for LED luminaires shall comply with the laser class I standard.
2, anti-static ability Anti-static ability of the LED, long life, and therefore high price. LEDs with an antistatic greater than 700V are usually used for LED lighting.
3. LEDs with the same wavelength and wavelength have the same color. If the color is consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce pure color products.
4. Leakage current LED is a unidirectional conductive illuminator. If there is reverse current, it is called leakage, and LED with large leakage current has short life and low price.
5. LEDs with different illumination angles have different illumination angles. Special lighting angle, the price is higher. Such as the full diffusing angle, the price is higher.
6. The key to different quality of life is life, and life is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life, long life and high price.
7. The illuminator of the wafer LED is a wafer, and the price of the wafer varies greatly. The chips in Japan and the United States are relatively expensive, and the prices of wafers in Taiwan and China are generally lower than those in Japan and the United States.
8. Wafer Size The size of the wafer is indicated by the side length. The quality of the large wafer LED is better than that of the small wafer. The price is proportional to the size of the wafer.
9, colloidal ordinary LED colloid is generally epoxy resin, LED with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive, high-quality outdoor LED lighting should be resistant to UV and fire. Each product will have different designs. Different designs are suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of LED lighting includes: electrical safety, fire safety, environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, and safe use time. From the perspective of electrical safety, it should comply with relevant international and national standards.
Since LED is a new product, China's national standard lags behind, but the country provides product qualification testing. LED lighting with international safety certification (such as GS, CE, UL, etc.) and national product quality certificate is expensive, because these products are reliable in safety design. Consumers are paying attention to the authenticity of the certificate. There are not many manufacturers with international safety certification and national product certification.
From the aspect of health, the price of products designed with non-toxic materials is high, especially for indoor LED lighting. Don't use cheap LED lighting with odor. At present, only a few LED manufacturers use non-toxic materials to produce, discerning methods. You can use your nose directly, and the smelly products are much cheaper than the odorless ones. Toxins like lead, mercury, and cadmium require professional analysis. From the perspective of applicable environmental safety, there is a reliable dust-proof and moisture-proof design, and the price of LED products with fireproofing, ultraviolet protection and low-temperature cracking is high.