Aluminum Body Modern Cylinder 15W AC LED Pendant Lamp

15W LED Pendant light offers energy efficient with AC COB. Designed for use in commercial as well as residential.3 years warranty.

Product Details

Aluminum body Modern Cylinder 15W AC LED pendant lamp

Product Details

15W LED Pendant light offers energy efficient with AC COB. Designed for use in commercial as well as residential. Features include: extruded aluminum bodies; Each pendant comes with interchangeable optic reflector for beam spreads.

Features and details of pendant LED downlights: 

  • Ceiling rose kit included.

  • Cable length to be adjusted to suit

  • 15/24/38/60 degree beam angle

  • Power:15W

  • Size: dia75xH170mm

  • Lifespan: 50000hours

  • constant current driver with full certifications

  • Weight: 0.93kg

  • Wire: parallel (mains) AC200-240V 50/60Hz

  • 3 years warranty

AC COB pendant led lights.jpg


Package of aluminum pendant downlight

neutral package : Poly bag + white box + outer carton, or customized.

package of led pendnat downlight.jpg


Q1.What is special about your light?

Specially Made in our own mould. Different and more fashionable design.
Adopting Philips chip, with 2 Years International Warranty. 
Customized Beam Angle. All makes it easier for spotlighting.

Q2. What is your payment term?

Paypal or T/T. 30% as doposit, and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.

Q3. What is your delivery term?

After confirming PI, Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment.
Cooperation Express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.

Hot Tags: Aluminum Body Modern Cylinder 15W AC LED Pendant Lamp


You Might Also Like