28W Global Led Track Lighting

​European standard 3 years warranty cri80 100lm/W 28W global led track lighting,
Chat Now

Product Details

European standard 3 years warranty cri80 100lm/W 28W global led track lighting



Product Description



    28W Gallery Led Track Lighting.jpg



Series:AL-TL0628 Track Light
Reflector Beam  Angle:15°/24°/38°
Dimension:Φ75*240 mm 
Working Temperature:-20℃-50℃
Warranty:3 years
Color:White / Black 
Certificate:CE & RoHS



AL-TL0628 is a compact LED track light which with unique light distribution and high efficiency.

It can save more 50% energy than traditional lighting fixture. 

Excellent optical design makes the light even and soft. 

Good heat sink and easy for maintain result from lamp's good structure.

 3 years warranty 100lm/w 28w led track lighting.jpg



LED Track lights Application 


The track lights use in store display, resturant,hotel and so on

demonstration decoration; the exhibition hall, the artistic hall,the museum,

the office ect, local lighting; backbar, disco, atmosphere lighting;suitable specialy for the jewelry,the fashionable

clothing lighting.


 3 years warranty 100lm/w 28w led track lighting.jpg




3 Years Warranty of LED Track lights 


 36-months Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt).




 LED Track Lighting Certification  


   with CE RoHS approval  


3 years warranty 100lm/w 28w led track lighting.jpg


Packing & Shipping

Packageneutral package , Poly bag + white box + outer carton, or customized.

package for alight track light.jpg





 Q1. What is special about your light?

       Specially Made in our own mold. Different and more fashionable design.

        Adopting CREE chip, with 3 Years International Warranty. 

        Customized Beam Angle.  All makes it easier for spotlighting.


Q2. What is your payment term?

        Paypal or T/T. 30% as doposit, and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.


Q3. What is your delivery term?

       After confirming PI, Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment.

Cooperation Express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.


Hot Tags: 28W global led track lighting,


You Might Also Like